Monday, February 21, 2011

Race History So Far

I realized that I have not been putting my times on here and there are some prior races as well.  I'd like to keep track on here so I'll start that with the next one. 

Here is a list of half marathon races/times/average pace that I have done so far:
  1. 2001 Lake Mary Half Marathon 2:28:05/11:18
  2. 2004 Tucson Half Marathon 2:15:34/10:20
  3. 2004 Phoenix Rock & Roll Half 2:11:11/10:00
  4. 2005 Phoenix RNR Half 2:16:27/10:24
  5. 2006 Tucson (Penguin) Half Marathon 2:21:03/10:46
  6. 2006 Phoenix RNR Half 2:23:32/10:57
  7. 2007 Phoenix RNR Half 2:20:51/10:45
  8. 2008 San Diego Half 2:39:32/12:10
  9. 2009 Nike Women's Half Marathon 2:35:58/11:54
  10. 2010 St. Louis Half 2:26:44/11:12
  11. 2010 Portland Half 2:32:39/11:39
  12. 2010 Women's Half Marathon (Scottsdale) 2:29:02/11:22
  13. 2010 Runner's Den/Fiesta Bowl Half Marathon 2:28:08/11:18
  14. 2011 Carlsbad Half Marathon 2:31:22/11:33
  15. 2011 IMS Arizona Half Marathon 2:35:38/11:52
So now there is full disclosure.   Yep, definitely getting slower after my peak in 2004.  I'm hoping that if I train more that I will see an improvement in my times.  Right now, I'm working to stay under 2:35:00.  I'll adjust that goal if I start to see my times do better.  I do not plan to do another half marathon until November so I have some time after resting during the summer to get in some good training (hopefully)!

No comments:

Post a Comment